需要帮忙...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Getting Closer

As a mother, I would always like to see both my daughters talk and play with each other every single day. I can still remember at once hub kept worrying on the matter of my daughters often quarrelling with among themself. To me I do not think it is an serious issue as which sibling do not quarrel?  Even hub and I did quarrel with our brothers during our childhood time.  I know both of them will certainly getting closer when they are growing up. But to my surprise, I notice that recently quarrel and arguments are rarely seen among both of them. On the other hand, I noticed they are always compromising with each other. Mei Mei will accompany Jie Jie while Jie Jie is on her prefect's duty. Today I see Mei Mei is helping Jie Jie to carry her school bag.
All this happened after I refrain them from watching TV during the school days. Previously, Jie Jie was too addicted to TV programmes and did not spend much time playing with Mei Mei. This had caused dissatisfaction from Mei Mei towards Jie Jie. Thus, Mei Mei always find excuses and chances to criticise and argue with Jie Jie. But now I am so happy to see Jie Jie spends more time playing with Mei Mei and I believe they will be getting closer and closer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment